Benchmade CSK II Combat Survival Knife
Benchmade produces the CSK in the US. They have been some of the sturdiest large fixed blades we have sold and this new revised model is no different. It has thicker steel than the older model.
The CSK features a 6″ carbon steel blade and great feeling grip.
Here is the information from Benchmade:
* Single Piece Full-Tang Clipped Blade Shape
* Thicker Blade Construction for Added Tool Strength
* Tactile Soft Surfaced Handle Grip Pattern
* Large Integrated Finger Guard Provides Safety
* Heavy Duty 1095 Carbon Blade Steel
* Country of origin: USA
* Blade Length: 6.00″
* Blade Thickness: 0.180″
* Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
* Blade Hardness: 57-60HRC
* Blade Style: Combat/Survival Clip-Point
* Weight: 7.50oz.
* Clip: No Clip; MOLLE® Sheath Malice Clip
* Lock Mechanism: Fixed
* Overall Length: 10.75″
* Closed Length: 10.75″
* Sheath Material: Multi-Function Black Leather Sheath, MOLLE® Compatible w/ Included Malice Clip; 7.50oz