Posted May 11, 2009 by Howard
Benchmade LFTi™ Tanto CPM-M4 Tool Steel
This Lum Folding knife is a long awaited model from Benchmade Knives and the legendary, late Bob Lum. It may be the final production knife design from him and it is a great one. The plain edge is the model available at this time, but the combo edge models should be available soon. This is a fame locking folding knife in the tradition of a Chris Reeve Sebenza, or the older Monolocks from Benchmade Knives.
The steel in these is a very hard tool steel.
Legendary designer Bob Lum’s legacy continues with this rock-steady Ti Monolock.
* Dual Titanium Handles
* Flawless Titanium Monolock Function
* Premium Grade Blade Steel
* Blade Length: 4.00″
* Blade Thickness: 0.150″
* Blade Material: CPM-M4 Tool Steel
* Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
* Blade Style: Tanto Blade; Thumb-Stud
* Weight: 5.00oz.
* Clip: Fixed Location, Tip-Down Carry Clip
* Lock Mechanism: Monolock
* Handle Thickness: 0.45″
* Handle Spec: Sandblasted Finish; Fixed Location, Tip-Down Carry Clip
* Overall Length: 9.00″
* Closed Length: 5.00″
* Made in USA