Posted March 4, 2009 by Howard
Benchmade Marc Lee “Glory” Commemorative Combat Knife
Benchmade makes some cool knives, but this one is right up there with the coolest. It’s a really full sized combat fixed blade with a recurved blade and great handle. If you were down to one knife and had your choice- this one would be a contender.
Here is the info from Benchmade:
Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade‘s production facility in Oregon City, OR, this knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior of Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs, the Navy, and our Nation.
* Commemorative and Combat Ready
* Grooved Notches on Handle for Great Grip and Thumb Control
* Sheath Lanyard
* A portion of the proceeds from every knife sold will be donated to the Marc Lee Foundation – Visit Marcleefoundation.org for more details
* Blade Length: 7.30″
* Blade Thickness: 0.190″
* Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
* Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
* Blade Style: Re-curve Blade, BK1
* Handle Material: Machined G10 Handle Applied with Coyote Brown BK1
* Weight: 10.10oz.
* Clip: Sheath
* Lock Mechanism: Fixed
* Overall Length: 12.50″
* Sheath Material: Multi-Function Soft Sheath, Nylon, MOLLE® Compatible, 4.20oz (119.06g)
* Made in USA