Posted April 5, 2010 by Howard
Benchmade Mini-Rukus AXIS-Assisted 3.4″ Black Combo Blade, Black G10 Handles
Benchmade produced the RUKUS line several years ago and they have been mostly discontinued. We thought they were about the toughest combat folder available. Benchmade Knives has brought back one model for a sprint run and it’s the mini RUKUS with black combo edge blade. They’ve added the Assisted mechanism to the Axis lock and so this is the most spectacular RUKUS we have ever seen- outside of the Gold Series they have offered.
More from Benchmade:
The popular Benchmade Mini-Rukus AXIS lock gets a boost. This spring assisted model combines speed and strength in one complete package.
* AXIS-Assist Locking Mechanism
* Profiled Handle Shape for Solid Grip
* 154CM Stainless Steel Blade
* Reversible Deep Pocket Steel Carry-Clip
* Blade Length: 3.40″
* Blade Thickness: 0.121″
* Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
* Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
* Blade Style: Utility Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Dual Thumb-Studs; Safety
* Weight: 5.90 oz.
* Clip: Black, Deep Pocket, Tip-Up
* Lock Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
* Overall Length: 8.50″
* Closed Length: 5.10″
* Class: Blue
* Made in USA