Benchmade Knives Morpho Butterfly with Black D2 Blade
Benchmade Knife Company raises the bar on Bali once more! A patented liner-sprung latch opens with a squeeze, yet locks open, too. Solid, machined slab construction is built on jeweled ti-liners. Heat-treated kicker pins keep things rockin’ hard and fast, and a practical blade shape is detailed out with a crowned blade spine. Others may get all the press, but Benchmade still owns the glory when it comes to Balis and the 32 proves it. Again.
* Compact Overall Design
* Machined Skeletonized G10 Handle Scales
* Next Generation Kicker-Pin Technology
* Titanium Carry-Clip
* Country of origin: USA
* Blade Length: 3.25″
* Blade Thickness: 0.100″
* Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
* Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
* Blade Style: Crowned Modified Spear-Point
* Weight: 2.70oz.
* Clip: Laser Engraved Titanium, Movable, Tip Up
* Lock Mechanism: Bali-Song w/ Next Generation Spring Latch
* Overall Length: 7.29″
* Closed Length: 4.39″
These items may be illegal in some jurisdictions. Each customer is responsible for complying with their local laws. Please check with your local authorities to find out if you are allowed to possess any particular item.