Benchmade Nim Cub II™ Compact Combat Fixed Blades
The latest incarnation of the Nimravus is the new Nim Cub II. The Nimravis design was always very well received at www.knifecenter.com by our combat troops and various outdoorsmen that need an easy to carry, well made fixed blade built of good materials. These are USA made with 154CM stainless steel. The handle feels like metal although it is made of Noryl GTX (a plastic material). The sheath is molded Nylon.
Here is the Benchmade info:
This compact fixed blade was designed in collaboration with elite military airborne personnel.
* Deep Finger Guard
* Lightweight Handle
* Ambidextrous Fitted Sheath and Parachutist Retention Strap
* Blade Length: 3.5″
* Blade Thickness: 0.125″
* Overall Length: 7.87″
* Weight: 3.2oz.
* Sheath Weight: 1.10oz.
* Blade Style: Modified Tanto Blade
* Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel (58-61HRC)
* Handle Specs: Noryl GTX; EDM Textured Finish
* Sheath: Molded Nylon Friction Fit with Secondary Snap Closure; MOLLE® Compatible
* Made in USA