Benchmade Torrent™ Assisted Openers Coming In- Now some with black blades
Benchmade’s new offerings still trickling in- we just got the black blade models along with other versions of the new Torrent.
This is a nice knife!
Contoured G10 handles and a polished, deep pocket clip and a textured handle spacer looking sort of like file work make this a stylish item. It has a simplicity to it that is appealing. Blade is flat (sabre) ground.
Here are the SPECS:
* Nitrous™ Assist Allows for Quick, Reliable Deployment
* Lightweight Everyday Carry
* Overall Slim Profile
* Blade Length: 3.60″
* Blade Thickness: 0.100″
* Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
* Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
* Blade Style: Modified Drop Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
* Weight: 3.50oz.
* Clip: Tip Down Carry-Clip
* Lock Mechanism: Locking-Liner with Nitrous Assist
* Handle Specs: Black G10 Scales; Tip Down Carry-Clip
* Handle Thickness: 0.60″
* Overall Length: 8.20″
* Closed Length: 4.60″
* Made in USA