Posted June 11, 2008 by Howard
Gerber Knives Double Take™ Two Blade Liner Lock
Gerber has released a plethora of new models and this one is noteworthy. It was designed by Bob Lum, the late, great knife maker, and has 2 opposing blades. That’s not that spectacular, but the single liner works to lock both blades! The Double-Take really is a great little folder with a light weight and easy action.
Here is Gerber’s information:
The traditional two-blade gentleman’s pocket knife gets a modern update thanks to designer Bob Lum. The Gerber Double Take is a lightweight knife with double liner lock safety, a thumb stud for one-handed opening, and a stainless steel serrated wharncliff and a fine edge clip point blade.
* Serrated and fine edge blade
* Single liner lock engages both blades
* Aluminum handle
* Overall Length: 6.1″
* Length Closed: 3.5″
* Length of Blade: 2.6″
* Weight: 2.3 oz.
* Blade Material: 440A stainless steel
* Handle Material: Hard anodized aluminum
* Blade Style: Clip point and Warncliffe
* Blade Type: Fine edge and Serrated