Posted August 17, 2007 by Howard
Gerber Knives reissue of a great model. The Steadfast is an offshore version of the old Gerber LMF and it is a great combat knife. Here is Gerbers information: The textured handle features finger grooves and a stainless steel guard for a safe and secure grip. The blade is a stainless steel clip point; nylon sheath with protective insert included.
* Full tang fixed blade
* Ergonomic contoured handle
* Textured SoftGrip overmold ensures secure grip
* Nylon sheath includes protective insert
* Overall Length: 9.4″
* Length of Blade: 4.5″
* Weight: 6.3 oz.
* Blade Material: 440A stainless steel
* Handle Material: SoftGrip overmold over a hard substrate
* Blade Style: Drop point
* Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon with protective liner
* Blade Type: Fine edge