Lone Wolf Paul Protector 3-D Carbon Fiber Handles
Lone Wolf has produced a great array of Paul Knives in different sizes and styles. They do an excellent job and this new model is no exception. It is very large, at least for a Paul Knife, and has great steel – 154CM, and a “high style” handle made of carbon fiber with the chatoyance or “play of light” effect.
Here is Lone Wolf’s description:
LWLM23455: Paul® Protector – 3-D Carbon Fiber Handles
Lone Wolf Knives™
The Paul® Protector knife from designer Paul W. Poehlmann is tough, sleek and great looking. It’s aggressive reinforced-tip blade is 3.5 inches long to handle any cutting task you may face. The blade is built from premium 154CM high-carbon stainless steel that is tough and holds it cutting edge extremely well. The patented Paul® “Axiel” locking mechanism locks the blade in both the open and closed positions making it safe in the pocket or under rugged cutting conditions. The handle is profiled to fit in your hand for a secure and comfortable grip while remaining slim and sleek in your pocket. All of the metal components are built from stainless steel to provide easy maintenance and reliable service. All Paul® Knives have precise fit & finish to insure smooth and safe operation. Tough 3-D carbon fiber handles create a high-tech appearance to please any knife enthusiast. The Paul® Protector has a limited lifetime warranty.
* 3.5 inch blade built from premium 154CM high-carbon stainless steel
* Patented Paul® “Axiel” locking system locks the blade open and closed
* One-hand-opening and closing of the blade
* Precise fit, finish and function
* 3-D carbon fiber handles
* Proudly made in the USA
* Blade Length: 3.5 in.
* Overall Length: 8.0 in.
* Weight: 4.4 oz.
* Blade Material: 154CM high-carbon stainless steel
* Frame/Liners: Stainless Steel
* Fasteners: Stainless Steel
* Handle Material: 3-D carbon fiber
* Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel
* Warranty: Lifetime for materials and craftsmanship