Posted October 28, 2010 by Howard
Mantis Bottleneck Series Bali-Song Style Keychain Knife
Mantis Knives is one of the most exciting new up-and-coming knife companies we deal with… and the Bottleneck is exactly why. This clever little butterfly style folder features a single or double edge blade that is under two inches long, and it is available in you choice of satin or black. The real fun is that it can be used to open a bottle cap, then clipped shut on your key ring, or played with like a bali-song!
You can see the series at www.knifecenter.com
Here is a longer description from Mantis knives:
A G&G Hawk Collaboration with Mantis Knives. It’s bali-song style bottle opener and keychain.
* Overall Length: 3.750″
* Blade Length: 1.990″
* Blade Material: 400 Series Stainless
* Handle Material: 400 Series Stainless
* Lock Style: Patented Latch-Lock with integrated handle springs
* Carry System: Pocket Clip
* Weight: 3.1 oz.
* Special Features: Bottle opener can be accessed and used while knife is still attached to keychain,to activate knife… a simple flip of the latch exposes the blade.