Posted July 28, 2010 by andrew
If you like hunting and skinning, but you don’t enjoy sharpening-or skinning with a dull knife-then this is the knife you need. When it gets dull, just change the blade for a razor sharp new one. Imagine a comfortable to hold and use Camillus hunting knife with a replaceable TigerSharp razor blade. Actually, you don’t have to imagine… all you have to do is hit the “add to cart” button and never have to sharpen or skin with a dull blade again!
See this knife at www.knifecenter.com
More information from Camillus:
Since 1876, Camillus Cutlery has been supplying the world with reliable, innovative and quality made knives that have survived the true test of time. As one of the oldest knife manufacturers, Camillus Cutlery has always answered the call for quality and will continue to do so with our hunting, fishing, sporting and tactical knives.
- Sharp: TigerSharp replaceable blade system means your Camillus knife will never need sharpening.
- Easy: Replacing a fresh straight blade is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Tough: Titanium Bonded blades last longer because they are 3x harder than ordinary steel blades.
- Titanium Bonded
- Ergonomic Grip for Precise Cuts
- Camouflage Design
- Rugged Construction
- Blade Length: 3″
- Overall Length: 7-1/2″
- Includes: Knife, 2 Smooth Blades and Nylon Sheath
- Made in China or Taiwan