This is one knife that really does it all- at least tactically. Timberline’s latest endeavor with Brian Fellhoelter, the ECS series, is the tactical knife that you need , and is available in three different blade shapes. It is a complete system unto itself and each one comes complete with interchangeable handle slabs in black and orange. The unique, lock-in style hard plastic sheath system can be directly attached via web gear, belt clip or molle strap. It includes all necessary adapters. Check this one out!
You can see them at www.knifecenter.com
See more information from Timberline:
- Model No. 1860 Drop Point Blade
- Designer: Brian Fellhoelter
- Type: Fixed Blade Combat Knife
- Blade Finish: Charcoal titanium coating
- Blade Material: AUS-8A
- Blade Length: 3.8″ (90.49 mm)
- Handle Material: G-10 textured Zytel
- Overall Length: 8.30″ (227 mm)
- Weight Including Sheath and Molle Rig: 9.5 oz.
- Includes knife, sheath, belt rig, MOLLE rig, and spare orange handles
- Made in China