Posted June 7, 2010 by andrew
This is the coolest new folding knife in the building that we have available for Father’s day… even the way it folds is cool. The SOL unfolds to become a short, sharp dagger. The SOL then folds up to be a non-descript pendant or money clip. It looks good and feels good. You will spend hours playing with this knife. You need to by the SOL for the knife loving father on your list… even if it is you!
You can see them at www.knifecenter.com
More information from Triple Eight:
The S.O.L. Knife was designed by famed master knifesmith Kirk Rexroat, whose handmade custom knives normally sell for over $2,500. Kirk designed the Triple Eight Professional S.O.L. Knife with an aggressive, compact double-edged blade, just the ticket for last-ditch S.O.L. emergencies — or even opening your mail! Based on the famous OSS Thumb Daggers of WWII the Triple Eight Professional S.O.L. Knife’s blackened blade and partial serrations offer a tactical feel and look, balanced with everyday usefulness.
- Product Name: S.O.L. Knife by Triple Eight Professional
- Part Number: 22896
- Material: Heat treated 440 Stainless Steel
- Scales: 420 Stainless Steel
- Clip: 420 Stainless Steel
- Action: T8P Spinner Action
- Weight 1.9 oz. (53.9 grams)
- Length/Closed 3” (76.2 mm)
- Length/Opened 4.25” (107.95 mm)
- Length of Blade 1.25” (31.75 mm)
- Made in China