Posted July 1, 2010 by andrew
Not to be confused with the inexpensive Winchester knives made by Gerber in China, the beautiful Winchester knives made by Blue Grass Cutlery in Ohio are made by hand with new world materials and old world patterns. See this classic Reverse Gunstock Series and choose from burnt orange bone or stag for your handle.
See these knives at www.knifecenter.com
More information from Winchester:
- 4-1/4″ closed
- 3 blade Reverse Gunstock pattern, featuring a large clip point blade, a medium sized sheepsfoot blade, and a medium spey blade.
- Burnt Orange Bone or Stag Handles
- Nickel silver bolsters and highest quality carbon steel blades
- Original tang stamp
- Individually boxed in attractive boxes
- Manufactured from quality materials in the U.S.A.