Posted June 25, 2007 by Howard
Photon has come up with a really great small flashlight called the PROTON It has a split ring for your key ring and has 7 LED bulbs to produce 250 candlepower! It is 3.63″ long and works on a single AA battery. Here are the Features and SPECS:
PHPR: Proton with black body & white and red LEDs
Features a black type III hard anodized body, red and white LEDs, independent brightness control for both white & red LEDs, 4 safety modes, slow, medium, fast, and SOS.
Signal/Morse Code mode. O-ring sealed, detachable clip.
Single push button on/off switch.
* 250 Candle Power, 1.4w(White)
* 12 Candle Power, 150mW(Red)
* 42.3 Grams w/Clip and Lithium Battery
* Type III Hard Anodized Finish
* Friction Ridges for Sure Grip
* 24k Gold Contact for Superior Corrosion Resistance
* Removable Stainless Steel Belt Clip with Replaceable Insert
* Overall Length (inches): 3.63
* Material: Aluminum
* Finish: Type II Hard Anodized, Black
* Bulb: 1 x Red LED, 6 x White LED
* Power Source: 1 x AA
* Batteries Included: Yes
* Switch: Push Button
* Submersible: Waterproof
* Carry System: Nylon Holster
* Special Features: 4 Safety Modes: S.O.S., Slow Beacon, Fast Beacon, Medium Beacon