Posted October 3, 2008 by Howard
RAT Cutlery RC-6, 6.5″ Blade
RAT Cutlery designs some awesome knives. This model is the largest we have seen from them and it has a great feel and look. The handle fills the hand nicely and offers a great grip. The blade is a generous length and the fit and finish are impeccable. We have a lot of great action pictures if you follow the link to the RAT6.
Here is the text from RAT cutlery:
This is the first large knife for RAT Cutlery Company and quite possibly the finest balance and fit we have ever designed. The RC-6 will feature a high-quality Blade-Tech molded sheath along with an innovative 2-piece RAT Cutlery jump-proof MOLLE System that provides numerous carry options for both tactical and wilderness environments. Each knife can be carried with the MOLLE back attached to the molded sheath or with the MOLLE back removed and the molded sheath attached via the included MOLLE locks.
* Overall length: 11.75″
* Cutting Edge Length: 5.75″
* Blade length (end of handle to tip of blade): 6.5″
* Blade Width: 1.56″
* Weight (knife only): 11.8 ounces
* Drop point blade style, full flat grind
* Maximum thickness: 0.188″
* 1095 Carbon Steel, 57 Rc.
* Removable lined Micarta handle slabs
* Rounded Pommel w/ lanyard hole
* Made in USA