The Benchmade Shane Sibert MPR is finally in stock and available for you! We’ve had the satin finish models dribbling in over the last month, and we recently got a sizeable shipment of the black coated models. This is a short, stout framelock, perfect for a man who wants a medium size knife for every-day-carry that he can still grip and control. And it is built in the USA with the Benchmade dedication to quality materials and craftsmanship.
You can see them at www.knifecenter.com
More information from Benchmade:
A stout titanium monolock design by Shane Sibert. Overbuilt? Absolutely! Features a titanium mono-lock mechanism, a tactical drop point blade made of M390 Super Steel. Titanium and G10 handles with titanium tip down carry clip.
- Titanium mono-lock mechanism
- Tactical drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- M390 super steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Titanium and G10 handles with titanium tip-down carry clip
- Blade Length: 2.9″
- Blade Thickness: 0.164″
- Blade Material: M390
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop point; Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.50oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Mono-lock
- Overall Length: 6.90″
- Closed Length: 3.80″