Posted September 27, 2010 by andrew
Out of all the Kershaw Leek versions that were available several years ago, the gold ones were our favorites. Though we are not normally drawn to bling, these Gold Leeks stood right at the edge between cool and obnoxious. Now, they are back for a limited run, and you can own one at a great KnifeCenter price of only $59.95!
See these knives at www.knifecenter.com
More information from Kershaw:
- “SpeedSafe” mechanism incorporating torsion bar technology for assisted opening
- Safety lock system to prevent accidental opening
- Metal pocket clip for easy carry
- Integral “Frame-Lock” locking system for secure blade position
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Steel: 420 stainless-steel
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in the USA