Posted November 9, 2009 by Howard
Timberline Knives does a great job with custom collaborations. This great neck knife, the Mini Pitbull was designed by Lightfoot- one of the foremost designers in the knife industry. It is a great neck knife.
Here is what the manufacturer says about it:
This Timberline-Lightfoot collaboration brings 100% performance-driven “neck knife” design to the professional use community. At 2.4 ounces, this compact cutting tool can handle the magnum jobs.
* Lightfoot swedge grind blade
* Deep serrated thumb ramp
* Includes Timber-Clip in sheath allowing user to carry the knife in the sheath tip up or down
* Blade Length: 3.00″ (76 mm)
* Overall Length: 6.60″ (170 mm)
* Designer: Greg Lightfoot
* Type: Fixed blade neck knife
* Blade Material: AUS-6 stainless steel
* Blade Finish: Black
* Handle Material: Zytel
* Sheath: Kydex, includes reversible clothing clip and bead chain
* Made in Taiwan