Zero Tolerance Knives at the Knife Center
At long last- The Knife Center is selling Zero Tolerance knives. We have long admired these products and are glad we are finally selling them. They are designed by different custom knifemakers including Ken Onion, Gavin Hawk and Strider. They feature larger than normal blades – extra thick and all are very sturdy. We like these knives a lot!
Here are the SPECS for the 0301 folder:
ZT is proud to offer the model 0301, designed by Ken Onion and Strider – a top-quality combat knife equipped with the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system.
SpeedSafe® enables users to deploy the blade one-handed – using their choice of an ambidextrous thumb stud or an equally ambidextrous index finger protrusion.
In addition to SpeedSafe, the 0301 features a tough S30V stainless-steel blade with ZT’s unique “Tiger Stripe” Tungsten DLC coating. The S30V blade steel is designed to provide the perfect combination of durability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The Tungsten DLC tiger striping also provides a non-reflective camouflaged surface.
The 0301‘s Ranger Green scales are made of 3-D machined G-10 and titanium for incredible mechanical strength and a supersecure grip. The 0301 also features a 3/8 inch hex head pivot shaft nut that makes field adjustments fast and easy with minimal tools.
In addition, this dynamic folding knife comes with a reversible or removable clip for tip-up or tip-down carry – so it remains securely stowed until the user needs it.
* Blade Material: S30V stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating and Tiger stripes
* Blade Length: 3-3/4 inches (9.5 cm)
* Blade Thickness: 0.156 inches
* Handle Material: 3-D machined, G-10 in Ranger green and Titanium back
* Handle Length: 5-1/4 inches (13.3 cm)
* Lock: Titanium frame lock
* Weight: 8.0 oz.
* Includes SpeedSafe® Ambidextrous Opening System
* Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry
* Made in USA