Just in time for hunting season, check out this great hunting knife from Buck. The winter camo gives it a very distinct look, but it is all Buck underneath. The handle is rubber for lots of grip and no hand fatigue. The blade is 420HC, so it will take an edge in the field without a hassle. Made in the USA.
See this knife at www.knifecenter.com
More information from Buck:
The Omni Hunter® fixed-blade hunting knife has an emphasis on ergonomics and durability. With handsome styling it is contemporary and attractive to traditional hunters. It features an ergonomic, curved handle with Alcryn® rubber for use in all conditions. Buck’s patented Zipper gut hook is designed for quick and confident field dressing. This is a sturdy, well constructed knife that any hunter would be proud to carry.
- Blade: 4″ (10.2 cm) drop point guthook, 420HC
- Length: 9 3/4″ (24.8 cm) overall
- Weight: 7.3 oz (207.8 g)
- Handle: Alcryn® rubber with Mossy Oak® Winter™ Camo
- Sheath: Heavy duty nylon sheath in matching camo
- Rugged, full tang construction
- Drop point blade with guthook ideal for outdoor use
- Contoured ergonomic, Alcryn® rubber handle in Mossy Oak® Winter™ Camo
- Comes with a heavy duty nylon sheath in matching camo
- Advanced Edge2x™ blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.