When the power goes out, you’ll want a great flashlight at the ready. Your keychain is the perfect place for a flashlight, but most are so dim that they are essentially useless, or they’re too big, bulky, and heavy. The other issue with the average keychain light is that they tend to use some tiny, impossible to replace battery. When that light dies, you’re better off throwing it away and picking up the Klarus MiX6 Ti.
The MiX6 Ti solves all of standard keychain light issues. At 12 g (.43 oz), it weighs just a little more than 2 standard house keys, and with its slim, titanium construction, you’ll hardly notice its addition to your key ring. That is until you turn it on. The Klarus blasts out light with 4 modes that cover all of your lighting needs, spanning from 3 lumens to an impressive 85! The modes are changed by twisting the flashlight head left and right and it glides easily enough that it can be done with one hand. If you’re wondering how long the light lasts, you’ll get 70 minutes from the full 85 lumens, 5.7 hours from the medium 26 lumens, and almost 3 days at the low 3 lumens setting. All this from a single, easy to find, AAA battery. Check out this perfect keychain light at www.knifecenter.com.
More from Klarus:
- One of the smallest and brightest AAA flashlights in the world
- Digitally regulated output, with no PWM (high speed flickering that is present in most regulated lights)
- Highly efficient at converting energy into light
- Max output: 85 ANSI Lumens on high. Max run time: 66 hours on low
- Titanium body for corrosion resistance and a solid feel
- Reverse polarity protection protects flashlight and battery from damage
- Emitter: CREE XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Four outputs: 26 lumens (5.7 hours), 3 lumens (66 hours), 85 lumens (70 minutes), Strobe 85 lumens (2.3 hrs)
- Battery: 1 x AAA (Alkaline, Ni-MH). 10440 use is not recommended.
- Switch: Twist switch. Switch modes by loosening and tightening the flashlight head
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
- Body Material: Titanium body
- Dimensions: 71.6mm (Length) x 12.7mm (Head) X11.6mm (Body)
- Net weight: 12 g (Excluding battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Made in China