Dexter Duoglide Kitchen Knives made in the USA
Dexter Russell is the oldest manufacturer of kitchen knives in the US. They have been in existence in some form since the early 1800’s. Most of their products are made in the USA although they do offer some economy imports. This series that we are featuring, the Duoglide, is all American made. These have received the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation. The shape is unique and they work really well in the kitchen. Although they are American made, they are still very reasonably priced.
Here is the sales material from Dexter:
Each DuoGlide knife features the perfect Duo — the DuoGlide handle with the Duo-edge blade. The high-carbon, stainless steel blade is individually ground and honed for the ultimate edge, corrosion resistant, ultra thin for slicing, and features a professional grade cross polish. Each DuoGlide handle is soft, right-sized and textured for a secure grip, plus stain-resistant and sealed to the blade for utmost sanitation. DuoGlide knives are covered under the Dexter lifetime guarantee.
Made in USA.
The DuoGlide family of knives is a recipient of the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation. Designed to make it easier for those with arthritis to cut, chop, or slice, with greater comfort and less fatigue. With DuoGlide, we’ve combined our renowned blade technology with an ultra-soft, right-sized and textured handle that can be gripped in several ways for more comfort and control. The high-carbon, stainless steel blade is individually ground and honed to be the ultimate edge, corrosion resistant, and uniquely designed for each cutting task. See “The NEW way to cut” in action. DuoGlide knives come in four models for all your cutting needs.
* The ultra-soft, right-sized handle with Dex-Tex texture makes it very easy to grip the knife securely
* The scalloped edge increases ability to cut through a variety of surfaces without losing sharpness
* Corrosion resistant, high-carbon, stainless steel blade
* Professional grade cross polish
* Handle is sealed to blade for greater sanitation
* Soft, high-impact, stain resistant handle
* Textured handle for secure grip
* Unique design positions hand directly over the food – greater control, less effort
* Duo-edge technology for ultra thin, non-stick slicing
* Individually ground and honed for the ultimate edge
* Wide blade design enhances control