Kershaw Knives Tyrade
New from Kershaw is the Ken Onion designed Tyrade. Blade magazine recognized the Tyrade as the 2007 Overall Knife of the Year!
This is a radical knife. It has a laminated blade with two incredible steels: 154CM for the spine and the blade is CPM-D2 for an even harder cutting edge. The handle features carbon fiber on titanium. The locking mechanism is a frame lock.
Here are some more of the Tyrade SPECS:
Features & Benefits
* Patented SpeedSafe assisted ambidextrous index-finger opening
* Patent pending composite blade with a spine of 154CM fused with a cutting edge of CPM-D2
* Carbon fiber inlays-front & back
* Beefy Titanium handles with Zirconium Carbo-Nitride coating
* Removable pocket clip
* Limited lifetime warranty
* Includes zipper vinyl pouch
* Steel: CPM-D2/154CM stainless-steel
* Handle: 6AL4V Titanium
* Lock: Frame
* Blade: 3 5/8 in. (9.2 cm)
* Weight: 6.7 oz.
* Made in USA – Designed by Ken Onion